Monday, July 2, 2012

Joining the Android world with the Samsung Galaxy S3



I finally decided to join the Android world by swapping my iPhone 4 for a Samsung Galaxy S3. Mostly because I perform all my time-consuming tasks and leisure surfing on my iPad 2, and increasingly, the shortcomings of my iPhone 4 could be addressed by the S3. Furthermore, the Google Play Store has come of age and there are many iOS apps that have also been ported over to android smartphones. It has been more than a month since I recontracted on 29 May 2012, and I haven't regretted my decision. The advantages of the S3 over my iPhone 4 are: 1. Better camera (8MP) 2. Music and pictures transfer easily for android phones, much like a usb drive. No need to go through the iTunes. 3. Bigger screen 4.8", less strain on the eyes. 4. More intuitive file system. 5. The S3 comes with 2 years of free 48Gb Dropbox subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment